Cavallo Bianco has an antique and generous history. The main building, erect in 17th century, was was acquired in 1926 by the grandparents of Luisa, the owner, who started a small inn with tavern and stable for horses. here travellers found refreshment, nourishing dishes and rooms heated by the fireplace.
In the ‘50s the Hotel was managed by Giovanni and Cleonice, parents of Luisa. It was the time of balls and village festivals, and everybody danced in the main room of Cavallo Bianco all the night. In those years, the hotel was animated by music and the flavor of traditional dishes cooked with love by Cleonice.
In spite of many adaptions and renovations due to the progress and the diffusion of cars and bike, the Cavallo Bianco has always kept alive his warm personality. This characteristic was particularly appreciated by artists, fashion designers, writers and public figures. A whirl of memories still alive, a cozy atmosphere still present.